Ode to the Freebie Bin... we love thee!

9:59 PM by Kerri

One last shout out for the FREEBIE BIN! I love it! I know I should stop getting stuff out of it since I'm moving, but how could I pass up this gem? A ginormous clock. I have ALWAYS wanted one.

Perhaps a list of gems would be a nice momento to the wonderous joy I know and love as the freebie bin:
george forman, toaster oven, food diaper genie, clothing items, food, toaster, cutting board, whisk, tongs x2, strainer, cordless phone, camel back, kaci's walker, kaci's swing, kaci's high chair, kaci's diaper bag back pack, my amazing dishes, food, several wooden baskets, books, toys for kaci, cups, food, games, baking pan, paper towel holder, straws, tupper ware, chopper, water bottle, sirache sauce, spices, frames, food, craft stuff, file system, shoes, a whole tool set, fans... essentially our entire beings stems from the freebie bin.

Comments (2)


Blogger nicole
April 1, 2008 at 12:27 AM  

you forgot your amazing marbles find that lead to the formation of ultimate kerplunk! you could list it under games but i feel that it needs to be recognized all on its own.


anyways...hi brad and kerri!

Blogger Krystal and Bruce
April 3, 2008 at 5:11 PM  

man i'm soo jealous!!! I agree with the love you have for the freebie bin. Sadly i made fun of you guys about it and then i moved there for 2 months and made me change my mind forever!!!!!

Previous Posts
Archives
Links