Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

11:15 PM by Kerri

Brad is interviewing at JMU. My Dad sent him this festive green suit to wear... isn't it nice?!? I think he'll make a great impression on them. (I miss you tons Brad, I know you'll do great!)

Everyone say a prayer for Brad. His interview starts at 2am Hawaii time. He has to drive two hours to get there (thanks for your hospitality Unlce Bruce!) and he's feeling a bit under the weather. I know he'll be great, but what a heck of a day huh! He's such a trooper!

Comments (4)


Blogger Jana
March 17, 2008 at 6:46 AM  

Guys JMU is only a couple hrs from Richmond where we live. Keep me posted if you come here. That would be fun to see you.

Blogger Nancy K
March 17, 2008 at 8:21 PM  

Megan woke up at 6:30 and I thought, "Okay, Brad is a 1/2 hour into his interview." And I said a prayer for him. Can't wait to hear how it went. And seriously that outfit is AWESOME!!!!! Save it for Halloween-or next St. Patricks!

Blogger newsinaminute
March 17, 2008 at 9:51 PM  

I was also awake at 6 am our time and 8am virginia time--so like Nancy I was praying at that time as well--talked to brad for a moment and he sounded so positive about it all. I mean how could they refuse him wearing a shirt like that!~ (: ha!

Anonymous Anonymous
March 18, 2008 at 10:39 AM  

SO FASHION FORWARD BRADLEY !!!!
Someone....tell me.....how did the
interview go ???? I'm out in Limbo here ! HELP ME !!! lol

Aunti Lisa

Previous Posts
Archives
Links