Happy Easter

12:51 AM by Kerri
I hope everyone has a very happy Easter. We did the whole easter egg hunt thing today and loved it. Our friends are emailing us pictures of Kaci with her eggs, we forgot our camera, so when we get them, we'll post them. But I wanted to take a moment and reflect on Christ.

I rarely share spiritual things on my blog. I think it's a little too personal to just put out there, but here I go!

I am so grateful for my parents and their kindness for teaching me that I have a Savior. I am grateful to have known that Jesus is the Christ since I was young. I often reflect on how wonderful my life is because of this knowledge and how very different it would be without it. Despite my daily errors to be like Christ, I keep trying with a sincere hope that someday... someday I might resemble Him in the slightest. I am grateful for all the family, friends, and teachings that have taught me of Him. I once again commit myself to be more like Christ in my life as I remember Him and celebrate all that He has done this Easter. Happy Easter, indeed, Christ is the greatest reason to be Happy!

Comments (2)


Blogger newsinaminute
March 24, 2008 at 11:37 AM  

those thoughts were put beautifully
thanks for sharing the things close to your heart--we'll take them in the spirit they were written. You are, in my opinion, already reaching your goal to be like him. as you are so good hearted, and kind.

Blogger Krystal and Bruce
March 24, 2008 at 9:38 PM  

I love you. It's a good thing i have one of the greatest sister that i look up too!! Great role model. thanks ker!

Previous Posts
Archives
Links