Our Hopes and Dreams!

10:19 PM by Kerri
With Brad's graduating from blessed BYU-Hawaii in just a couple months, we have started dreaming about the next 1-5 years. Here they are:
-go to graduate school and get a masters in School Psychology
-live in Alaska, even for just a summer
-make a difference in another country, preferablly Costa Rica (year round surfing and it's a spanish speaking country)
-stay debt free, even if it means working our lil tails off and living the very very frugal way
-save money for Kaci to use someday in her Hawaii bank account
-build Brad's credit so that someday in the distant future we can purchase a small square home on the edge of the forest relatively close to water
-I want to become an aerobic instructor for three very good reasons: I'd get paid to work out, Kaci would get an hour of socializing in the kiddie care, Kaci and I could then go out to eat for lunch with the few dollars I earn (I abhor making lunch, I honestly feel that lunch is a meal that you should go out for, dinner and breakfast... never! Lunch...ALWAYS! I currently never go out for lunch, but I wish every single day that I could. It's a silly thing, I know.)
-start our own rock climbing business
-get a doctorate in school pyschology so Brad can become a professor

Comments (1)


Blogger Nancy K
February 26, 2008 at 9:31 PM  

You will be great wherever you end up. What a time of decision! We'll do lunch one day when our husbands get jobs, what do you say.

Previous Posts
Archives
Links