One Last Stroll Down Memory Lane

11:20 PM by Kerri
Liam and Jessie, our dearest bestest friends, have officially relocated to Seattle (weeps and sobs). They really are more like family than friends. We miss them already. Their last night on this big volcanic rock was spent on the comfort of Suzy, our couch. We ate Ted's Pies and strolled down memory lane yet again. We normally perform this ritual by a camp fire, but we were all way too tired to go through all that trouble (breaking the law and all to have a bonfire). Being tired made every memory at least ten times funnier because we all had the overly tired giggles. It was great to laugh and remember all the great times we have had. Brad is sad to be an ocean away from his guy soul mate, but he is surviving because we will see them in the summer. They're holding my super amazing dishes hostage to ensure it! (well, they were oh so kind to get them to the mainland for me, I just have to go to Seattle to get them when we get to the mainland. I love these dishes. They have birds of paradise on them and are shaped irregularly. I got them out of the freebie bin and I know I probably should have passed them on to another poor TVA wife, but I just couldn't do it. I love the dishes... wow, long tangent. This post is about them, not my amazing dishes!) In short, we're going to miss them a ton. But we are already scheming up adventures on the mainland!!

Comments (1)


Blogger Nancy K
February 2, 2008 at 7:52 PM  

I am glad I can comment-I think that is part of the fun of blogging! Glad you were such great friends with them-we still have our dear friends from there that we keep in touch with. Can't wait until we live closer. Friends becoming like family and family becoming like friends!

Previous Posts
Archives
Links