Can You Believe It?

11:08 PM by Kerri
Brad must have asked at least a hundred times on Wednesday. "Can you believe today is my last day of classes at BYU-Hawaii". After about the fifth repeat, I started to just give facial expressions, then after ten or twenty, just a shake of the head, after thirty, I started to ignore him. OK, he was excited. I get it. I just wasn't sure if he wanted to mourn or celebrate. I wanted to celebrate for sure... so we did. I made him do a scavenger hunt that ultimately led him to a fun day of sand and surf at Sunset beach with the Howards and a delicious chocolate peanut butter cream pie.

We also went to eat a Roie's in Hale'iwa. Funny about that though, we walked in wet and sandy. We downed the chips and salsa. We ordered waters. We then ordered a single a la carte enchilada for each of us. The waitress thought we were a bunch of crazies, and poor ones at that. We on the other hand fully enjoyed our super cheap night on the town that cost a whopping 15 dollars for four adults and three kids. Is that amazing or what!?! We were stuffed, had a great time, and most importantly didn't sit in boring TVA.

Brad has his last final this Wednesday... will someone please save me from the forever "can you believe this is my LAST final..."! I think I'll skip that and just go straight to the celebrating!!

Comments (2)


Blogger newsinaminute
April 20, 2008 at 8:17 PM  

yeah for finals being over!!! Wed
your last celebration with the savanger hunt and pie sounded so fun. Enjoy your company--too--
never a dull moment it seems--Lynda

Blogger The Spicers
April 21, 2008 at 1:29 PM  

I'm so jealous! I have one more year left and I'm already counting so I can sympathize with Brad. I have two more finals left for this year however, and I can't wait either! Excited to see ya'll in the near future!

Previous Posts
Archives
Links