Growing Up Fast!

2:59 PM by Kerri
Gorgeous had her 2 month check up yesterday. Well, it was actually 2 months and 2 1/2 weeks check up, time flies doesn't it! She's in the 25th percentile for her height and weight. She weighs a whopping 11 pounds now and is pretty solid if you ask me. She's enormous to us! The appointment went well, except for my crazy north shore doctor scared me half to death. Kaci has had a bit of a cough that I've been worried about. During her exam he thought her liver was enlarged, which meant something was wrong with her heart, which would explain her congestion and cough. He was so concered that he had me take her to get a chest and abdominal x-ray at the hospital. We don't get the results from the radiologists until Monday or so next week, but his quick glance at the films said she was ok. What a crazily horrifying appointment that was for me. Brad had class and didn't come. It's the only appointment he has missed since the last appointment he missed when they thought lil Kaci was going to come early. We have made it a family rule that I am not allowed to go the doctor alone anymore. Crazy things always happen when I go alone. Hopefully Dr. North Shore is wrong like my ob-gyn was wrong about preterm labor!

Comments (0)


Previous Posts
Archives
Links