The Latest!

1:22 PM by Kerri
I got fired. My oh so wonderful reception job for Gunstock Ranch Trailrides came to an end today, Friday September 28th. The rides slowed down and I was just too exspensive to keep on staff. How sad. I'm really going to miss it, and the money. Brad always says God likes to play tricks on us. He certainly does. We thought we would FINALLY be good to go with money... and then I lost my job. We'll keep surviving out here. We joke that Hawaii is the "land of the FREE" because so many things are free here: entertainment, bread, breathtaking views, utilities, treasures in the sand, great waves for surfing! We have also decided it is also the "land of the poor" because no matter what we do or plan we are always poor. Oh well. Better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable... can you be rich and happy??? We are both glad we came from families that focused on what money can't buy!

Comments (0)


Previous Posts
Archives
Links