Grandpa Nulliner's Grave

7:58 PM by Kerri
As everyone may remember, my grandpa nulliner passed away and I was stuck on this big volcanic rock because I was pregnant. The doctor wouldn't let me fly, so I couldn't go home for the funeral... I'm stil sad about that, but I got to go see his grave while I was home. It may seem silly, but I do feel a greater sense of closure now that I have actually seen his grave. He was a big part of my life growing up, I miss him, I missed him when I went home. He really was a great man. I'm excited to see him again someday.



My grandma got this really nice bench to sit on when you visit my grandpa's grave. I really like it. I'm glad she got it. I especially like that she put their picture on it. It's their missionary picture. I like that picture. It's nice to see his smiling face there.

Comments (0)


Previous Posts
Archives
Links